It consist of 9 active herbs:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandhais a prominent herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha is popularly used for boosting immunity, anti-ageing, stress and a general tonic for improving thinking ability. It also improves the brain’s memory functions like attention and concentration.
- BANG BASMA: Bang Bhasm is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Tin. This natural product provides strength to body cells and helps in the treatment of general weakness. It is a very good remedy indicated for people with general body weakness. Bang bhasm provides strength to the internal organs by providing nutrients to the body cells thus improving overall health of an individual.
- Vidari kand: VidariKanda and is a rejuvenating drug of Ayurveda that provide powerful nutritive tonics that provide vitality and energy to the body. Depending on the unique needs of the individual Vidari can be used as a tonic to strengthen the bladder or kidneys. It also improves breast milk production and improves anabolic metabolism.
- Swetmoosli : Safed Musli has very good ayurvedic medicinal use. It is a rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, steroids saponins and polysachharides etc. it is very useful for General Weakness ,Physical weakness and debility ,Diabetes mellitus for restoring body strength and gaining weight ,Arthritis (especially osteoarthritis), Osteoporosis, Gaining muscle strength in Bodybuilding, Erectile Dysfunction or impotence.
- Kaunch Beej: Kaunch beej is a well known Ayurvedic It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of low sperm count and quality, chronic urinary tract infection, improve strength , immunity and intelligence.
- Gokhru: Gokhru is a herb that is used to deal with kidney and urinary problems. It was used in Ayurvedic system of medicine to treat asthma, cough, edema and kidney problems and to help reduce the pain while passing urine. Researchers have found this herb to possess hypotensive, aphrodisiac, anti-microbial, anti-cancer and diuretic properties.
- Kala til: Also known as Black Sesame seeds are a good source of dietary protein. Its seeds contain magnesium and other nutrients that have been shown to combat diabetes. The usage of sesame seed oil as the sole edible oil has been found to be effective in lowering the blood pressure and plasma glucose in hypersensitive diabetics. Kala til is rich in iron. Hence, they are highly recommended for those suffering from anemiaand weakness .
- Siddha Makardhwaj: Sidha Makardhwaj is an Ayurvedic medicine, It is used for rejuvenation, convalescent and aphrodisiac therapy. It is used for rejuvenation , anti-aging treatment,Fatty liver disorder, Asthma chronic respiratory disorder, Tiredness, fatigue and
- Shudh Sheelajeet: Shilajit is an Ayurvedic Medicine for Vigour and Vitality Shilajit contains several potent substances including antioxidants and humic and fulvic acid.
It help in boost testosterone levels in body and a man needs higher testosterone levels to protect muscle tissue, keep fat off, improve energy production and maintain a better overall mood and thinking. shilajit’s antioxidant activity protects against cellular damage, and it’s this cellular damage that speeds the aging process in your heart, lungs, liver, and skin. The fulvic acid in shilajit delivers antioxidants and minerals directly to cells where they’re needed. This keeps them safe from free radical damage and accelerated aging.